Just finished watching the season finalÃ© for Heroes, and…. wow!
I’ll put the rest below the cut for those who haven’t yet seen the show.
Well, “Volume One” is now complete. And what did we learn?
- Claire is a tough chick.
- HRG is a tough dude – and very much Claire’s real father (and Noah, eh?).
- Mama Petrelli is bad news – and who knows what she’ll be up to in “Volume Two”?
ShaftCharles is an interesting character – and how did Peter see him? Totally cool, though – shut ‘yo mouth!
- Nathan Petrelli finally shows that he’s got heart – thanks to a little intervention from Claire.
- Good to see Mohinder come around in the end – thanks to Parkman
- Niki and Jessica seem to be on the same page now…. maybe.
- Molly and Micah might be BFF after his slick “calling the elevator” move.
- Hiro is, as Ando says, a bad ass.
And it leaves questions unanswered:
- Did Peter and Nathan survive?
- Did Sylar survive – the bloody trail leading to the manhole is ominous.
- Hiro is now back in the 17th century, and in the midst of some ancestral feud – what up with that?
- Mama Petrelli is presumably still out there – what becomes of that?
- And what of Mr. Nakamura?
I can’t wait for “Volume Two: Generations” to premiere this fall! Congrats to Tim Kring and company for putting together 23 episodes of compelling, well-written TV on a broadcast network!
Along with the season finalÃ© for Numb3rs, this is the best ending of the season.