That said, lacking anything else to write about (other than discovering that both Chuck and Leverage are now on Netflix – woot!), I’m going to quickly answer Lipton’s ten questions from Inside the Actor’s Studio – thanks to WordPress’ daily prompt for the inspiration.
So, without any further ado…
1. What is your favorite word?
2. What is your least favorite word?
Sanguine – it rolls oddly off the tongue.
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
An challenging-yet-unimpeded path – e.g. a steep ski run with untracked powder, or a steep, winding climb on the bicycle.
4. What turns you off?
5. What is your favorite curse word?
Bollocks (even though I don’t use it often).
6. What sound or noise do you love?
The wind through aspen leaves.
7. What sound or noise do you hate?
Singing that is slightly atonal because “it’s the feel of the music.” That partially explains why I’m not a huge fan of Natalie Merchant’s singing.
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Professional bicycle guide or coach.
9. What profession would you not like to do?
Emergency room doctor.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
“Did you have fun out there?”
What would your answers be to the questions? Answer in the comments.