Yeah, this is usually a Wednesday thing. But I totally lost track of time (and space, as I’m doing a lot of apartment cleaning this week) and it goes up today. C’est la vie, y’know?
The usual rules, for those who may have forgotten: set your digital music player of choice on shuffle and record the ten songs it spits out. No cheating – let the embarrassing stuff show!
- “Heatwave” – The Who (from A Quick One)
- “Got To Get You Into My Life” – The Beatles (from Revolver (2009 Mono Remaster))
- “Who’s On First?” – Abbott & Costello (from Baseball’s Greatest Hits)
- “Hey Diddle” – Paul McCartney & Wings (from Unsurpassed Masters Vol. 2)
- “You’re My Best Friend” – Queen (from A Night At The Opera)
- “It’s Too Late” – Derek & The Dominos (from Layla & Other Assorted Love Songs)
- “Maybe I’m Amazed (Live in Newcastle 1973)” – Paul McCartney & Wings (from Unsurpassed Masters Vol. 1)
- “Baltimore” – Eddie From Ohio (from Live At Falcon Ridge Folk Festival 2005)
- “Handle With Care” – Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers (from The Concert for George)
- “Won’t Want for Love (Margaret In the Taiga)” – The Decemberists (from The Hazards Of Love)
Sarah also did her own list yesterday – click here to check it out! And share your own random ten in the comments!