It was a grey, damp weekend here in DC. The predicted sun and warmth was tempered by drizzle, fog, clouds – something closer to the Pacific Northwest than the Mid-Atlantic. Such is November, I reckon. However, it was enjoyable:
- Trekked with sprite to see the UConn women take on the University of Maryland Terps. It was #1 versus #7. #1 UConn won.
- Went out to shop and dine at Franklin’s afterward – yum!
- Got to sleep in Saturday morning – ahhhh….
- Watched the two FIS Alpine Skiing World Cup races from Levi, Finland – one live (today), one on-demand (yesterday). Seeing the top racers in the world dice up the slalom courses was awesome.
- Rode my bike twice today: one 42 mile ride to test out the Achilles (all OK), and one 6 mile coffeeneuring ride.
- The latter ride was the 9th and final coffeeneuring outing for the 2013 contest.
- Watched the final episodes of the Tenth Doctor (David Tennant) on Doctor Who.
- Cooked soup with sweet potato greens we grew in our own garden (it was yummy).
- Smiled a lot.
How was your weekend?